• Former world No1 signs for three-over 75 after disastrous start to third round • Charley Hoffman leads field at Hero World Challenge following Saturday 70It was the 10-hole setback lurking in the dark recesses of Tiger Woods’s mind. It was an interve…
Permanent link to this article: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/dec/02/tiger-woods-hero-world-challenge-charley-hoffman-justin-rose
Tiger Woods fades from contention in his comeback at the Hero World Challenge with a three-over 75 in round three.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/42211034
Fourteen-time major winner Tiger Woods continues his impressive return from injury with a four-under-par 68 in round two of the Hero World Challenge.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/42204535
• Woods shoots 68 to lie five behind halfway leader Charlie Hoffman• Winner of 14 majors has no issues with his back at Hero ChallengeFor a Friday afternoon spell, the only danger attached to this Tiger Woods comeback was attached to fevered expectatio…
Permanent link to this article: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/dec/01/tiger-woods-successful-second-round-comeback
Scottish Golf chair Eleanor Cannon says the organisation must make changes to “attract non-golfers”.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/42192553
Fourteen-time major winner Tiger Woods shoots a three-under-par 69 as he returns to golf following nine months out injured.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/42189168
• Woods shoots 69 in first round of Hero World Challenge• ‘It was nice to feel the adrenaline,’ says 14-times major winnerMore telling than a score of three under par in stiff crosswinds, 27 putts, one f-word, a club smashed into a tee in anger and his…
Permanent link to this article: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/nov/30/tiger-woods-successful-comeback-hero-world-challenge
• Former world No1 shows glimpses of old self on eve of comeback• Justin Thomas will partner the 14-times major winner on ThursdayThere were only a handful of people there to watch. Given the remoteness – and exclusivity – of this location, there may o…
Permanent link to this article: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/nov/29/tiger-woods-ready-for-comeback-in-hero-world-challenge
• Former world No1 returns in Hero World Challenge after spinal-fusion surgery• ‘Every time I bent over I had pain down my leg and my foot didn’t work”As Tiger Woods prepares for a competitive comeback that will be the most eagerly anticipated round of…
Permanent link to this article: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/nov/28/tiger-woods-return-hero-world-challenge-spinal-fusion-surgery
Tiger Woods says he has “some apprehension” but is “so thankful” to be competing in the Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/42157769
Wade Ormsby wins the Hong Kong Open to claim his first European Tour title at the 264th attempt, as Tommy Fleetwood finishes two shots behind.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/42127898
Davis – ranked No1494 in the world – was a shock Stonehaven Cup winnerFormer No1 Day finishes 2017 winless after fading to fifthA “blown away” Cameron Davis had no idea he was about to win the Australian Open until he finally glanced at the leaderboard…
Permanent link to this article: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/nov/26/cameron-davis-closes-with-seven-under-par-to-stun-australian-open-field
Herbert holds a one-stroke lead over fast-finishing Davis and SmithFormer world No1 Day shot a double-bogey six on the par-four ninthThe Australian Open golf championship is headed for a thrilling climax as young guns Lucas Herbert, Cameron Davis and C…
Permanent link to this article: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/nov/26/jason-day-relinquishes-australian-open-lead-to-lucas-herbert
England’s Tommy Fleetwood sits two shots off the lead at the Hong Kong Open after Saturday’s third round.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/42121683
England’s Matthew Fitzpatrick falls down the Hong Kong Open leaderboard as India’s SSP Chawrasia increases his advantage.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/42107453
England’s Matthew Fitzpatrick is one shot off the lead in the Hong Kong Open – the first European Tour event of the 2017-18 season.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/42095621